15th January 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT and PGT exam for Physical Education Teacher after scoring 49% in B.Sc and 75% in BPED?

Respected Sir, I have done my Graduation with B.Sc scoring 49% marks and then BPED with 75% marks. I want to know am I eligible for TGT and PGT exam for Physical Education Teacher after scoring 49% in B.Sc and 75% in BPED? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus for UP PGT and TGT for physical education
  3. Eligibility to apply in PGT and TGT recruitment for Political Science student?
  4. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  5. When is the TGT PGT exam for getting the physical education teaching job?
  6. Can I apply for both TGT and PGT after UG, PG and M.Phil qualification in chemistry?
  7. What is the syllabus of TGT physical education teacher in KV?
  8. Can I apply for TGT or PGT after B.Sc with 47% marks?
  9. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  10. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  11. Am I eligible for TGT and PGT after scoring 51% in B.A and 63% in B.Ed?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for TGT and PGT exam while doing B.Sc last year?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for KVS Teacher job after completing B.Com (47.82%) and M.Com in International Business Organisms from IGNOU (64.42%)? Which subject can I choose for TGT and PGT in KVS? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT after scoring 55.33% in CTET Nov
  18. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
20th January 2017, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT and PGT exam for Physical Education Teacher after scoring 49% in B.Sc and 75% in BPED?

You can apply for TGT post only, on the basis of your qualification. For PGT post, you need to have MPEd qualification.

Therefore, make sure that you the required qualification, if you want to apply for PGT post.
12th June 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT and PGT exam for Physical Education Teacher after scoring 49% in B.Sc and 75% in BPED?

I want to ask tha I have done b.SC in physical education and sports science with 73% . I am qualified for tgt dsssb post or not... Please reply sir?
5th November 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it CTET mandatory for physical education teacher working in govt school or private school
27th February 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i apply for tgt after getting 70% marks in bsc sports science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?