16th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam being a B.Tech EEE 2nd year student? How to apply for it?

Hello everyone
As a second year student in B.Tech(EEE)
can i apply for tnpsc?
If yes how can i apply for tnpsc????
please give me help for it
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  2. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  4. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  5. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  6. How many government jobs are there in EEE after passing B.Tech?
  7. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  8. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  9. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  10. Am I eligible to apply if I am a 2nd year Agricultural Student
  11. Am I eligible for the latest posts in AP transco zenco apdcl npdcl spdcl? What are the other jobs present in government sector? I am a B.Tech final year student from EEE brach
  12. How to apply for tnpsc exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?
  14. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  15. TNPSC eligible for final year btech IT students?
  16. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  17. How can I apply for TNEB exam? I am a EEE student
  18. How can I prepare for IES exam after passing 2nd year? When to apply for it?
27th June 2014, 11:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam being a B.Tech EEE 2nd year student? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
As a second year student in B.Tech(EEE)
can i apply for tnpsc?
If yes how can i apply for tnpsc????
please give me help for it
thank you

DETAILS ABOUT TNPSC:

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is one of the state PSC exams conducted for candidates to join in various government posts to serve the state.The TNPSC conducts 4 group exams such as Group 1,2,3,4.

When regarding the qualification which you are possessing which is doing 2nd year in B.Tech course makes you ineligible for applying for the course at this stage as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed.It is needed that you should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream and should have a known Tamil.

The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.The age limit needed for the TNPSC Exam is that the candidate should have 18-30 years for General category candidate and for SC/ST candidate it is 18-35 years and for OBC candidate it is 18-33 years

If you are going to satisfy these above mentioned criteria then you can apply for the TNPSC exam

For more info check at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
13th February 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exam being a B.Tech EEE 2nd year student? How to apply for it?

Am I eligible to apply if I Am a 4th year in civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?