22nd August 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for English TGT job?

I completed my B.A. with English and Geography and B.Ed. But in teaching subject is not English by mistake it became Hindi. Will I be eligible for English TGT job?

25th August 2016, 02:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for English TGT job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.A. with English and Geography and B.Ed. But in teaching subject is not English by mistake it became Hindi. Will I be eligible for English TGT job?

To become a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) the candidate must have studied B.A English with 50% marks or above in the concerned subject during all the years of study and B.Ed or Diploma in Elementary Education. So if you have studied BA English and B.Ed or 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education then you are eligible for the post of TGT. The preference will be given to the CTET qualified candidate for TGTs, conducted by CBSE. The above given is the eligibility for TGT in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?