13th October 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Central Government for PhD(Biotechnology) candidate in Delhi and Noida?

Hi,
I am doing PhD from Mewar University, Chittorgarh in Biotechnology. So please help to find a good Central Government jobs in Delhi and Noida.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Delhi and Noida?
  2. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  3. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  4. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  5. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  6. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?
  8. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  9. Details of the opportunities available for me in central and state government?
  10. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  11. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  16. Is CDAC Noida, a good centre for DESD course? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  18. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?