18th April 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job if I have a tattoo in my wrist?

I am a medical student doing physiotherapy 3rd yr.. n I have a Tatoo on my wrist of approximately 3 inches butterfly..I did that in craze after passing my 12 std... But now i m so worried about it.... When I wear full sleeves people doesn't notice it.. So my question is after completing my bachelors n masters in physiotherapy(masters in common medicine n surgery) if I will hide my tattoo permanently using full sleeves n forearm gloves etc.... Will I get a job in millitary.... N if not in military will I get job in any government hospital.. Or not even in government job but can I get a job in private multi speciality hospitals in goa....?? N one more question plz tell me will this tattoo affect me if I will search job in USA.. Is this rule is also applied in america..??? Plzz plzzzz tell me I am waiting for ur answer..

20th April 2016, 06:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job if I have a tattoo in my wrist?

The new rules regarding tattoos will be relaxing for the candidates who have tattoos on their body.

The Military department has released new set of rules on the permissibility of tattoos on the body for the recruitment in defence services.

As per the norms, the tattoos are permissible anywhere between palm and elbow. The tattoo should not be ridiculous.

The candidates having tattoos of the name of his family member, religious signs are also acceptable for the recruitment.

Therefore, you can apply for the military and para military forces.
20th April 2016, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job if I have a tattoo in my wrist?

There is no issues if you are applying for Amy government jobs except Army/Air Force/Navy. Tattoos are not allowed in government jobs related to defense forces and even in police force.
Other than the above mentioned job there is no issue at all with the tattoos. You have a minor tattoo that also on wrist which shouldn't have any issue at all.
22nd May 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am just studying 12th std and I have a permanent tattoo on my wrist of my name...And after 12th i want admission in physiotherapy college so can I get admission if I have tattoo on my wrist?
15th July 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I have a permanent tattoo on my palm, am i eligible for the sub inspector job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?