3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?

I am B.E E&I student with 63 % . i am eligible for government job. what is the minimum % needed for writing exam on engineering post in government sector? Can someone please guide me on this soon as possible? Thank you all!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  5. Can I apply for government job if I have scored 49% in graduation and 70% in PGDCA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  7. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  8. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?
  10. Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Can I apply for any government job after scoring 72% marks in HS examination?
  14. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  15. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com?
  16. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
3rd October 2015, 06:54 PM
p@1995
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?

Hello,
You are eligible for mostly all govt. Jobs after graduation with 60% marks.
Mostly govt. sector jobs requires 60% marks in graduation.you score 63% marks so, you are eligible for mostly govt. Jobs.

Good luck!!!#
Thnxx
3rd October 2015, 06:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.E E&I student with 63 % . i am eligible for government job. what is the minimum % needed for writing exam on engineering post in government sector? Can someone please guide me on this soon as possible? Thank you all!
You have completed B.E in E&I so you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?