17th September 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

I passed my diploma in electrical engineering from iase deemed university rajasthan in 2 year. Can I eligible for government job??? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  5. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  10. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Can I get government job or promotion in my recent job if passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE Deemed University?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  16. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
18th September 2016, 03:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my diploma in electrical engineering from iase deemed university rajasthan in 2 year. Can I eligible for government job??? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering course. The diploma holder in electrical engineer can work in various organizations as a Junior Electrical Engineering Assistant, Technical Apprentice, Resident Electrician, Technician etc. The job details can be found in the job sites like IndGovtJobs. The list of jobs for the diploma holder in electrical is given below;

IASST – Resident Electrician - Website Link

Bihar State Power Company Limited – Junior Electrical Engineer - Website Link

IOCL – Junior Engineering Assistant – IV Electrical - Website Link

VOC Port Trust – Technician Apprentice - Website Link
18th September 2016, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
18th September 2016, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job after completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from a recognised board. Being a Diploma holder, you can apply for different posts in Railways, DRDO, etc.,. You need to satisfy the age criteria mentioned in the notification to be eligible to apply for government jobs. If you qualify in the written examination, you will be invited to participate in further rounds and if you perform well in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you can get a government job.
18th September 2016, 10:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs.

The eligibility requirements to apply for the government jobs are given below:-

Eligibilty:-

Canidates should be citizen of India.

Canidates age should be in the range of 30 years.

Candidates should have completed your graduation or equivalent from any recognised university or Institutions.

Here are some of the government jobs to which these candidates can apply for are given below:-

PSC's

CRPF

IOCL

NTPC

Power grid

ONGC

BPCL

HPCL

Railways

SSC

UPSC

Banking Sector

Defence Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?