29th December 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 40 years?

I am 12th passed I also passed typing and stenographer exam by GCC . My age 40 years. My caste is OBC? Am I eligible to apply for the government job?
What should be the procedure which I have to follow in this time now/

Can I get job now ? Pl reply.

Related Questions:
29th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 40 years?

At the age of 40 years , you are eligible to apply for few government jobs .

~ You can apply for the post of Attendant in National institute of health and family welfare.

~ You can apply for the post of Assistant in Kerala veterinary and animal sciences university.

~ You can apply for the post of Attendant in Srikrishna devaraya university , Anantapur , Andhra pradesh.

~ You can apply for the post of Messenger in United Bank of India.
29th December 2015, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th passed I also passed typing and stenographer exam by GCC . My age 40 years. My caste is OBC? Am I eligible to apply for the government job?
What should be the procedure which I have to follow in this time now/

Can I get job now ? Pl reply.
Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs like West Bengal SSC exam at the age of 40 years.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
29th December 2015, 11:06 PM
kantraman

Yes but not in every field except teaching profession where one can be eligible till 45 years.such as for lecturership through NET one can apply with great zeal having age more than 40 years
6th July 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am 38 doing a government job in school but want to apply for some jobs in different sectors I stay in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?