22nd July 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for group 1 exam without studying intermediate?

Sir, I am completing my SSC open School and after Completing BA, not studying intermediate. Am I eligible for group 1 exam, I don't have elementary school TC or any certificate

Related Questions:
  1. Intermediate passed candidate is eligible for CPT or IPCC group 1 or group 2? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for SI after completing intermediate with 73.6%?
  4. How to study Pharma after completing B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  6. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  7. Best group to study in Intermediate Science for IAS aspirant?
  8. Am I eligible for SI(Sub Inspector) after completing intermediate?
  9. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After completing intermediate can I be eligible for group 4 exam?
  11. Which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam?
  12. What is the procedure of CA examination?
  13. Which group is good to take in intermediate for a better future?
  14. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  15. Can I be eligible for group IV exam after completing intermediate?
  16. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?
  17. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  18. Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate
23rd July 2017, 07:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for group 1 exam without studying intermediate?

It is not possible to get admission in bachelor degree without pursuing intermediate or equivalent course.

So, if you have pursued any equivalent course you are eligible to appear for various entrance examination conducted for recruitment as an group I officer.

And, if you do not have pursued the intermediate or equivalent course then you are not eligible for appearing in examination.
24th July 2017, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got an UGC recognized degree, then surely you will be eligible for Group 1 exam. If you have completed BA after diploma, then also it will be valid.

The only thing that matters is, UGC affiliation. If your degree is UGC approved, then no issues with it.
25th July 2017, 12:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to appear in Group 1 exam, a candidate must meet its eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria:
>A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
>A candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
>Candidate's age should not be less than 18 years and more than 34 years.There are upper age limit relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
5 years for OBC and SC/ST candidates
10 years for physically challenged candidates.
>Candidate must be physically and medically fit.
If you satisfy the above mentioned criteria, then you are eligible for the aforesaid examination.
25th July 2017, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your BA degree course, you can apply for Group I examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 60% marks in can apply for the Group I examination.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?