2nd July 2011, 02:22 AM
rashmi sharma055

Conditions of PSU exams for a 4th year student from Electrical Branch?

i am btech 4th year student from electrical branch and want to know about conditions of PSU exams.can you please snd me details?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of PSU application forms? I am a student of 4th year in IT branch
  2. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  3. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  4. What is PSU? How can a B.Tech 4th year student from Electronics and Communication branch participate?
  5. Eligibility for PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE and IES exams?
  6. Eligibility criteria for BHEL exam? I am a 4th year student with electrical branch -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  8. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  9. Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?
  10. Can I appear for PSU exam if I was detailed for 1 subject in 4th semester of B.E?
  11. How to apply for different PSU while in ECE 4th year?
  12. Syllabus for various PSU exams? Date of the notification?
  13. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job? -- [New]
  14. AM I eligible for PSU's after scoring 59.6% in B.E Electrical?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU jobs being 19 years old 4th year B.Tech student?
  16. Exam pattern and syllabus for IAS exam? I am a 4th year electrical engineering student
  17. What is the syllabus for PSU exam? I am B.Tech 1st year student in Mechanical branch
  18. What should I do to crack PSU's? Examination dates for PSU and IES exam?
2nd July 2011, 02:39 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions of PSU exams for a 4th year student from Electrical Branch?

fourth students of B.Tech Electrical engineering Students are eligible to appear in some PSU examinations. the eligibility criterion for different PSU examination is different. but the general eligibility criterion for different PSU examinations are
Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks through out to appear in PSU examination. for some PSU examination this percentage is 65%.this are for general category candidates. reservation are available for reserved candidates.

the age criterion for different PSU examination is also different. but general criterion is candidate should have age between 21 to 27 to appear in PSU examination. but for few PSU examination the upper age limit is 30 or 24 depending on the examination.

whenever you will apply for any PSU examination or any other examination just go through the notification carefully. you will get all details and eligibility criterion about that particular examination. you should apply for the examination if you only fulfill the eligibility criterion.

the different PSU examination for 4th B.Tech Electrical engineering students are
ISRO
NTPC
Power Grid and many more.

best of luck.
16th November 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Conditions of PSU exams for a 4th year student from Electrical Branch?

I am an electronics and electrical engineering student. Am I eligible in ma 4th year for different PSU exams under electrical discipline??
30th July 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am an ece final year student can i appear for elecrtrical seats in psu..
31st July 2013, 06:01 PM
maruthidevi

fourth students of B.Tech Electrical engineering Students are eligible to appear in some PSU examinations. the eligibility criterion for different PSU examination is different. but the general eligibility criterion for different PSU examinations are
Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks through out to appear in PSU examination. for some PSU examination this percentage is 65%.this are for general category candidates. reservation are available for reserved candidates.

the age criterion for different PSU examination is also different. but general criterion is candidate should have age between 21 to 27 to appear in PSU examination. but for few PSU examination the upper age limit is 30 or 24 depending on the examination.

whenever you will apply for any PSU examination or any other examination just go through the notification carefully. you will get all details and eligibility criterion about that particular examination. you should apply for the examination if you only fulfill the eligibility criterion.

the different PSU examination for 4th B.Tech Electrical engineering students are
ISRO
NTPC
Power Grid and many more.

best of luck.
9th July 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have minimum 60% marks in class 12th also to apply in psus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?