25th August 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA school I can apply for the course while am working as a teacher?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am intere4sted to study for MBA in school Administration. I am a teacher and having BSC. B.ed.
Kindly let me know how to go for the course from you.
Thanks
Pappachan. Pc.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  4. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  5. Can I do MBA in distance education while working as a teacher in school?
  6. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  9. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  10. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  12. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  13. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  14. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?
  15. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  16. What should I do to write the TET exam this year? I am working as a teacher in a reputed English Medium School
  17. Can I join B.Ed DDE course while working as Officer Assistant in a government school?
  18. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
25th August 2015, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA school I can apply for the course while am working as a teacher?

For admission in any MBA college you need to appear for entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT and on the basis of score in these exams you will be eligible for admission after appearing for GD and PI.

You can also try for executive MBA which is offered to professionals who have more than 5 years of experience. This is a good option for those who are working.
26th August 2015, 10:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA school I can apply for the course while am working as a teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am intere4sted to study for MBA in school Administration. I am a teacher and having BSC. B.ed.
Thanks
Pappachan. Pc.
The aspirant can do MBA through correspondence mode. There are lots of universities offering MBA in correspondence. IGNOU is one of the main university which offers MBA in correspondence. The distance MBA program can allows you to specialize your MBA in any one of the following areas, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Operations Management, Marketing Management, And Financial Market Practice. The graduation is the main eligibility to join MBA.
26th August 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Thanks
Pappachan. Pc.
You can do MBA course through distance mode in below given colleges.

ICFAI University

Karnataka State Open University

IICT Business School

Nagarjuna University

Badruka Institute of Foreign Education

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Modern Institute of Management, New Delhi

All India Management Association – New Delhi

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

Rai University, New Delhi

Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi

Amity School of Distance Learning, New Delhi

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education

Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?