15th February 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I write TET exam while working as a government teacher?

Iam working goverment teacher iwrote a tet exam...please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to write the TET exam this year? I am working as a teacher in a reputed English Medium School
  2. Am I eligible to write TET Exam having completed MA in Economics and working as a Teacher from 3 years?
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. Am I eligible to become a teacher after passing B.Tech? Is it necessary to write NET or TET to become a teacher
  5. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  6. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  7. Is B.E graduate eligible for TET exam conducted by Tamilnadu Government
  8. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  9. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB exam? I have completed MSc B.Ed computer science -- [New]
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  12. How to go for teaching job after doing B.Tech Biotech
  13. Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University
  14. Am i eligible for TET entrance exam after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed Physical Science -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed
  16. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  17. Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET?
  18. Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?
17th February 2012, 06:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write TET exam while working as a government teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam working goverment teacher iwrote a tet exam...please tell me if its possible
To write the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the National Council for Teacher Education, you must have passed higher secondary level examination or graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. For candidates belonging to Sc/St category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%.

Besides holding the qualification mentioned above, you must also hold either Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).

Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is compulsory for taking the test for elementary as well as for primary level.
So, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you can definitely take the Teacher Eligibility Test either on state level or on central level.
8th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a teacher for past 3 years, I have complete M.A (Economics). Do I have eligibility to write TET exam..
28th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a sec.grade teacher.i have completed B.Lit,b.ed.am i want to write tet exam
31st May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i joined minority school in 01-06-2010. still now i didn't get salary? school give appointment order 01-06-2010. shall i write TET exam?
14th December 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir already i am working in a management school as a PG Assistant, i wants to know wether i have to write TET exam or not.
my service is above 15 years
Please tell me the answer

my mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?