2nd December 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is a B.Tech degree from KSOU valid to apply for Railway, Bank and SSC job?

Sir, I have passed B.Tech from KSOU New Delhi and preparing for general competition exams. Please tell me is my degree valid to apply for Railway, Bank and SSC job?

2nd December 2016, 09:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a B.Tech degree from KSOU valid to apply for Railway, Bank and SSC job?

Kranataka State Open University is a recognised university and the degree from the university is valid to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in jobs or for higher admission.

The general eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination such as IBPS, RRB and SSC CGL to get the recruitment in Railway, Banking and other government services.
2nd December 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a B.Tech degree from KSOU valid to apply for Railway, Bank and SSC job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed B.Tech from KSOU New Delhi and preparing for general competition exams. Please tell me is my degree valid to apply for Railway, Bank and SSC job?
KSOU is approved by UGC so you are eligible for government sector exam.

I have attached the approval letter for KSOU so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 77 views)
3rd December 2016, 04:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for government jobs like railway, bank and SSC jobs after passing out B.Tech from KSOU New Delhi. After getting the degree you can apply for state and central government jobs. KSOU stands for Karnataka State Open University is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) and hence, if a college or university is approved by UGC, then there won't be any problem in getting any kind of jobs whether it is a private sector or government sector.
23rd September 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B TECH from KSOU MYSORE. please tell me processer to get final certificate.
13th October 2019, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

How may I get M. Tech ( Mechanical Engineering ) final degree certificate 2013- 14 from the university .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?