22nd December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Bank or government job after graduation from SHIATS deemed university?

I am completing my graduation from shiats deemed university then I am eligible for any govt. job, which type of govt. job, Am I eligible for govt. bank job?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank or government job after graduation from SHIATS deemed university? -- [New]
  2. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  3. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  4. Can I get a government job after pursuing diploma in engineering course from IASE deemed university?
  5. Government job after M.Sc from deemed university with NET cleared?
  6. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  7. Is IASE deemed university a valid university for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Government Job after studying in Deemed University?
  9. Is IASE deemed university Rajasthan valid university from government job
  10. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in IASE deemed University?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  12. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  13. Is IASE deemed university valid in odisha to get government job?
  14. How can I get a bank job in one attempt? I have done graduation with 60.4%
  15. Can I get job after B.Tech(CSE) from Deemed University? What will be my starting salary?
  16. Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?
  17. Can I appear for net/slet exam after completing post graduation with 55% from a reputed deemed to be university?
  18. Would my degree is considered for promotion? I am government teacher under Punjab government and pursuing PG from Allahabad Agricultural Institute(Shiats) through correspondence, parallel with my teaching profession
23rd December 2015, 11:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank or government job after graduation from SHIATS deemed university?

Yes, you are of course eligible to appear in Government Job or Banking Sector Recruitments after successful completion of Graduation. SHIATS Deemed University is an institute of Agriculture Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences. Of course Graduate Degree in Agriculture is also treated as a Graduate Degree, so you do not need to worry about the Eligibility Criteria. This SHIATS Deemed University is formerly known as Allahabad Agricultural Institute located in Allahabad. Since it is a recognized university from which you completed Graduate Degree, you are certainly eligible to appear in Recruitments. In order to be eligible for appearing in Government or Banking Related recruitments, the basic educational qualification required is Graduate Degree. Since you are going to complete Graduation in Agriculture, you are certainly eligible to apply for those jobs.
23rd December 2015, 04:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank or government job after graduation from SHIATS deemed university?

Yes, you are eligible for bank and government jobs after graduation from SHIATS deemed university. Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
SHIATS university is affiliated to ACU, AIU, IAU, IAUA.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years for both bank and other government jobs. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.

Candidate have to pass IBPS PO or Clerk exam in order to get job in Banks.
For job in other government sectors candidate have to appear in exam like Civil Service Exam, UPSC exams, CDS exams etc.

To get job in Indian Defence Services candidate have to appear in CDS, AFCAT etc.
24th December 2015, 12:08 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completing my graduation from shiats deemed university then I am eligible for any govt. job, which type of govt. job, Am I eligible for govt. bank job?
If you want to get yourself a bank job then you need to apply for the IBPS exam which offers the opportunity. The option for getting a government job would be applying for the PSC exam (Public Service Commission) in your respected state or else you can apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) which is conducted all India level.

The next thing to be noted is you should satisfy the eligibility criteria's framed for applying for these exams. In order to apply for IBPS exam to join in a bank job the eligibility needed are:

For Bank Clerk:

Candidate should have citizenship in India and a age limit of 20-28 years, and this is for general category candidate and there are relaxation for candidates from SC/ST and OBC category which is 5 years and 3 years respectively. Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a degree and have knowledge in computer systems.

For Bank PO:

The nationality needed is citizenship in India and age limit needed is 20-30 years and for SC/ST candidate they get 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra. Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree and that can be from any stream from a recognized university.

For more info check at http://www.ibps.in

In order to apply for the UPSC exam there are many which are classified based on the post and the exams are conducted separately for each post such as civil services, defence services, geologist, engineering services, railways and you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the respected exams in order to apply.

For more info regarding UPSC check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd April 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA from shista university. I am eligible for applying jobs in private or Govt jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?