12th December 2016, 10:07 PM
Gajuleti.Gopi

Which is the best course to join NDA? What is the procedure to join NDA?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to join NDA so I want to know which is the best course to join NDA? What is the procedure to join NDA? How much should I score in class 12th to join NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 09:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to join NDA? What is the procedure to join NDA?

To join NDA you have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. The written paper contains questions of Mathematics and General Ability.

So, you need to go through syllabus of examination as available on www.upsc.gov.in.

There is no specific course to appear and qualify in NDA examination. Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligibility to appear for examination.
13th December 2016, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to join NDA? What is the procedure to join NDA?

To join NDA candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 60% off marks in your board exams from a recognised board.
After passing your intermediate you have to appear in NDA examination and after qualifying and examination you have to appear for physical test and interview. So this is the basic eligibility criteria required to join NDA after passing 12th standard.
16th January 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to be in research field, after joining nda is it possible to continue my studies?
12th August 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to join NDA so I want to know which is the best course to join NDA? What is the procedure to join NDA? How much should I score in class 12th to join NDA? Please answer as soon as possible
5th August 2019, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing student of 12th science, with study physics, chemistry,math & biology. Can I attend 2020 NDA exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?