7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best group to get government jobs for me?

I want to become government employee in any sector. I am a housewife and have two children. Now I am studying first year degree in Ambedkar open university. My problem is what is the best group in degree for government jobs for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks?
  2. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  3. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  4. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  5. Does the income tax officer and various other jobs in government sector fall under Group II category?
  6. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  7. What is the difference between Group A, B and C in central government jobs?
  8. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow? -- [New]
  9. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  10. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  11. Chances to get Government jobs after completing 12th with PCMB group?
  12. Which course should a BCA student do after completion of it? Which field will be more beneficial in between Software and government jobs?
  13. Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  14. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  15. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  16. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  17. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers? Which companies will recruit Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Odisha Government jobs?
8th July 2017, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best group to get government jobs for me?

There is nothing like that, this group is best to get government jobs and this is not. To get Government job, you need to work very hard and it doesn't depends on the course you choose for pursuing your higher studies. You need to prepare for the job sincerely from at least 6 months as there will be tough competition for government jobs.
8th July 2017, 09:47 PM
ranu shahi

Top government jobs for women in India are:-
Bank PO and Clerk
SSC-CGL
Indian Railways-
Senior Clerk cum Typist
Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
Assistant Station Master
UPSC
Government Teacher
LIC and Insurance
You must have graduation degree for all the above jobs and for government teacher jobs you must have B.Ed degree along with graduation degree.
8th July 2017, 09:54 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can choose any subject or stream of your choice. There is no specific subject required to get a government job. In most of government jobs graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university is enough. Thanks
9th July 2017, 01:22 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue from any of the stream and in any discipline. There is no any restriction in subject selection.
You can pursue in any of the following stream:-
BA
B.Sc
B.Com
BBA
BCA
BBM

Some of the government sector jobs are given below:-

Bank
SSC
Railways
LIC
GIC
MTS
UPSC
MPSC
JPSC
BPSC
Army
Navy
Airforce
NDA
CDS
9th July 2017, 12:08 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Being a housewife you can join the banking sector by writing the exam of IBPS or SBI for clerk or PO post and for that you need to complete your graduation first then only you will be eligible to write the government examinations. The candidate must be the citizen of India and the age of the candidate should be in between 21 years and 32 years. The upper age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
13th July 2017, 11:27 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As you are a housewife, you have to apply in banks and in government schools . By getting job in banks or in school you will be able to give time to your family.
For getting jobs in bank you have to give ibps po or ibps clerk exam. For ibps you have to do practice for aptitude, verbal ability and reasoning.
Ibps conducts two exam pre and mains. If a candidate qualify in pre after that he or she can go forward for main exam.
For becoming a teacher you must have b.ed degree. You have to qualify tet exam that is teachers ability test . After qualifying this exam you will become a government teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?