22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a 30 percent visually handicapped candidate get government jobs? Are there any reservations?

Left eyesight is -1.25, Right Eye is 30% visually handicapped, can I get any government job Reservation in India and State Government? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik
  2. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  3. What is the cut off marks asked in government job exams for visually handicapped persons?
  4. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  5. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  6. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  7. Whether NCC quota has been removed from EAMCET counselling?
  8. What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs?
  9. Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?
  10. Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped?
  11. Can I get a job in government of Tamiladu if I am 45% visually handicapped and have passed Bachelor of civil engineering?
  12. Government jobs for physically handicapped B.Tech (Chemical engineering) candidate
  13. Government jobs for physically handicapped high school passed candidate
  14. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  16. Is there any job for visually handicapped candidate on the basis of class 12th?
  17. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  18. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
31st January 2018, 04:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 30 percent visually handicapped candidate get government jobs? Are there any reservations?

Look you are eligible for relaxation only when you have certificate of Physically Handicapped.
You can apply for Physically Handicapped candidates only on the basis of certificate.
It is valid in every government job either state level or central level.

Some of the government jobs are as follows:-
Bank
SSC
MTS
CDS
UPSC
LIC
BPSC
JPSC
MPSC
Railways
Police
8th February 2018, 07:04 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Can a 30 percent visually handicapped candidate get government jobs? Are there any reservations?

Generally a Physically handicapped persons will have reservation definitely for any government position they apply.
This reservation will be like for example consider a bank exam. If general candidates have 2 hours time for completion of the examination the the PH candidates will have 2 hours 30 minutes time.
So, like wise the reservation and other priorities will be given to PH candidates.
In your case you will also comes under the PH category and you will have reservation also but make sure that you have a valid certificate issued by the respective state government with the required gazetted signatures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?