1st December 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped?

Hello I am doing graduation in science. I am 70% visually handicapped. I belong to poor family. I need govt. job. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  2. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  4. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  6. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  7. Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  9. How to get a government job after scoring 40%
  10. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  11. Private sector jobs for visually impaired handicapped ECE graduate?
  12. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  13. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  14. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  15. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  16. Career in finance for visually challenged persons?
  17. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
2nd December 2015, 04:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped?

You can apply for all the government jobs except Defense service sectors like Army, Navy, Police, CID, CBI etc.

Here are some of the government sectors which offer job opportunities for these candidates :

* Banking sector.

* Postal services.

* Railway.

* IAS.

* IFS.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

Selection in above sectors are done in two stages. One is entrance exam and the other is Personal Interview. The candidate who are qualified in the entrance exam are selected for Interview.

After the personal Interview, the candidates are selected for the respective organisation.
2nd December 2015, 07:17 PM
shushma143

Default Re: Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped?

Hello Friend…
Yes, you can very much get government jobs even after being 70% visually challenged as there are provisions for those candidate also in government sector.

UPSC,
Civil Service Examination
SSC
GATE
PSUs
Bank Exams
Railway Exams

There is a different category reserved for Physically handicapped people, moreover you are even entitled for age relaxation in maximum cases.
3rd December 2015, 09:06 AM
chetankonde943

Hello,

Each government exam has its own list of eligibility. But most of the exams has the following rules list as the eligibility for exams.

Here i am giving you some details regarding Government jobs which require minimum Educational Qualification as Graduation.

IAS
IPS
ISS
IES
UPSC
Bank PO
Railway officer job
Defence officer job
23rd January 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am homeopathic doctor ( b.h.m.s.), I am 40% visual handicap, now I want to apply for government jobs, which jobs suggestive for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?