22nd January 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required to apply for jobs in government hospital after completion of MBBS?

Based on the percentage of MBBS only we get the job in the government hospital or else is there any exam to get a job? Can you please provide me with the right information on the same? What would be the minimum criteria needed to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government jobs in government hospital after completion of diploma in Optometry?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?
  4. Which Government jobs can I get after completing B.Sc from RTMNU? What is the eligibility criteria required for the jobs and when can I apply for its entrance exam?
  5. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a dietitian in government hospital?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  9. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  10. What are the government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Geography?
  11. Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  14. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  16. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  17. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  18. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
31st January 2018, 09:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to apply for jobs in government hospital after completion of MBBS?

You have to look for the regular updates of the hospital websites, you wish to work with. They update the vacancies for the post of Junior Residency and Senior Residency accordingly.

For JR and SR, most of the colleges cum hospitals have interviews.
Some institutes like AIIMS, may take both written examination and interview for residency.

Eligibility criteria for jobs in Government hospitals are:-

SR Post - Post-graduation
JR Post - Graduation
9th February 2018, 09:02 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to apply for jobs in government hospital after completion of MBBS?

After completing MBBS, candidates will be recruited into government hospitals as per the requirement based on the merit of the candidate and vacancy in that particular hospital.No written exam will be conducted just the age and merit of the candidate will be considered while giving the post.So, one can apply when ever the notification is released and if a candidate is doing a job in any government hospital on contract basis then he can get maximum advantage of posting because points will be added to the candidates who working in the government hospitals mostly in rural areas.
So, based on MBBS percentage and points obtained by candidate a merit list will be prepared and who are top in the merit list will be posted in any area in his own state by verifying the original certificates and service certificate.
The above discussed is the normal procedure taken up for recruiting MBBS candidates in government sector.
Some times state government may conduct written examination also if needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?