1st September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What job should I select in DRDO being final semester M.E. Energy engineering student?

hello sir ,

now i am doing final sem in M.E. Energy engineering, what job i should to select in DRDO

7th February 2017, 07:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job should I select in DRDO being final semester M.E. Energy engineering student?

As you are a M.E in Energy Engineering background you are eligible to apply for Scientific Officer recruitment. DRDO issues official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts and candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this DRDO recruitment. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying examination in order to be eligible. So whenever DRDO issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Scientific Officer recruitment, I suggest you to apply for those recruitment from Career or Recruitment Section of DRDO website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?