7th July 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for English paper last in SBI PO online test?

I am preparing for SBI PO exam. When I am trying to solve previous question paper it takes more than 1 hour. My question is that its online exam but can I choose English as last paper because I am weak in enlist, so it take more time to understand?

9th July 2017, 01:16 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for English paper last in SBI PO online test?

yes there is no any restriction or special procedures to select English to attempt in first or in last.
You can attempt as per your desire as well as convenience. If you are convenient to attempt questions of English paper in last then it is fine. No need to worry about this.

9th July 2017, 12:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To crack SBI PO exam (preliminary) you need to manage your time. You have to appear three areas in one hour, so take 20 minutes for each section, it will help you to touch all the sections. You also need to work on your speed and thinking ability otherwise you will not be able to attempt the maximum questions.

9th July 2017, 02:54 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, it depend upon you to opt which paper in first or last. There is no restriction on it. You should opt that paper first in which you are strong but remember all the time that you have to qualify in all the papers in SBI PO examination.So, solve those question in which you are sure about that otherwise wrong answer may decrease your marks because there is negative marking in these exams.

9th July 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Exam will be according to the schedule and you can't change it according to your choice. Descriptive paper for English is conducted after the online test.

Hence, the pattern will be same for everyone. There will be no change at all, if you only have problem with it.

11th July 2017, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

29th July 2017, 11:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can skip the English section for last. You can attempt each and every question according to your choice.
Mainly there are 3 sections-
Aptitude.
Reasoning.
Verbal ability (English).

It will be good if you will attend aptitude first, after that Reasoning and at the last English.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?