6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AG-III(Accounts, General & Depot) post at the same time in FCI if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant?

Hello, I want to get a confirmation regarding FCI recruitment. Can I apply for FCI recruitment for different post such as Accounts, Depots and General in AG-III as I have completed B.Com with Accountancy last year and working as a Accountant in small firm.

3rd April 2018, 06:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AG-III(Accounts, General & Depot) post at the same time in FCI if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant?

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the above mentioned departments, then you can very much apply for all the posts at a time without any restriction.

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for the AG-III General.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University can apply for the AG-III Accounts.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a proficiency in Computer language can apply for the AG-III Depot.
5th April 2018, 11:04 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for AG-III(Accounts, General & Depot) post at the same time in FCI if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant?

Eligibility Criteria for the post of Assistant Grade III General : Candidate must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university in good proficiency in use of computers with office knowledge.

Eligibility for Assistant Grade III - Accounts :
Candidate should be bachelor of commerce from a recognised university with good knowledge of computers.

Eligibility for Assistant Grade III - Technical :
Candidate should have passed a bachelor's degree in agriculture or

B.Sc with any of the following subjects from a recognised university : Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Science or

B.Tech or B.E. in Food Science/ Food Science and Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Biotechnology from a recognised university.

Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Grade III Depot : Candidate should be bachelor in any subject from a reputed university with good knowledge of computer application.

As per your mentioned qualification you can apply for the post of Assistant Grade III Accounts, General and Depot category not for technical category.

When the FCI issues notification you must read, find a suitable post as per your ability and apply then start preparation for written examination because if you qualify this exam then you can have a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?