6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Food Corporation of India recruitment test? Selection process for the post of J.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir, I am going to apply for the post of Junior Mechanical Engineering in Food Corporation of India. I would like to know that what is the process of selection? And also how I prepare for its written test?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Interview round of Food Corporation of India General post recruitment?
  2. Is there Fitness Test also after Food Corporation of India written test?
  3. Suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Accounts AG-III recruitment exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?
  7. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  8. Vacancies in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India for Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Starting salary in Food Corporation of India for AG-III Technical post?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam?
  11. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  12. When the notification of Hindi Typist post will be publish by Food Corporation of India? Last date of application?
  13. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  14. Exam Pattern for FCI MT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Numerical Ability section available in JE(Mechanical) recruitment exam conducted by Food Corporation of India?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Food Corporation of India JE(Civil) recruitment exam? Syllabus and study material for preparation?
  18. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
3rd April 2018, 05:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Food Corporation of India recruitment test? Selection process for the post of J.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Below I have mentioned the examination pattern for FCI recruitment, just have a look over it.
Since, you are applying for J.E (Mechanical Engineering), there will be 2 papers for you to qualify. Those will be paper 1 and paper 2.

Paper-1: Subjects

General Aptitude Test , Reasoning, data analysis, English, Computer, General wares, general intelligence, latest current affairs, Numerical ability, data interoperation.

Paper-2: Subjects
  • Question related to engineering Subject for Engineering posts
  • Commerce , general accounting and finance
  • General accounting for AG 3 ( Accounts)
  • Biological Science for AG III technical

Selection procedure:

Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test followed by a skill test or typing test.
4th April 2018, 06:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Food Corporation of India recruitment test? Selection process for the post of J.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

In order to prepare well for this Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) recruitment, you are required to have a proper strategy in order to crack a job. You are required to know the exact syllabus and pattern of the examination and once it is known then half of the work is over. Basically there are two papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 consists of some of the sections like,
* General Intelligence
* Quantitative Aptitude
* General Awareness
* Computer's
* English language...

Paper 2 consists of 2 sections, section 1 consists of
* Machine Design
* Theory of Machines
* Engineering Materials
* Solid Mechanics
* Manufacturing Science
* Manufacturing Management..etc.,
And Section 2 consists of
* Fluid Mechanics
* Thermodynamic Cycles
* Power Plants and Fluid Mechanics
* Heat Transfer
* Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
* Fuels and Combustion, IC Engines..etc.,

The selection process of Junior Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) will be done on the basis of the marks secured in the Written examination which contains Paper 1 and Paper 2.
5th April 2018, 10:42 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You must know that FCI recruits candidates for various posts in which Junior Engineers for various streams like Electrical, Civil, Mechanical are required and if you are willing to apply for JE post in FCI department then you have selected a very good career option with such a great and vast department of central government.

If you have a bachelor's degree in engineering then you can apply for this recruitment and selection of the candidate is based on following process :

Written Examination : There will be two papers in written mode which are Paper I and Paper II for candidates applying for engineering stream job so you have to face both of these papers and qualify these papers with minimum required marks then only you will be considered eligible for further process.

Paper I will consist of 120 questions in which you will have 90 minutes to complete and subjects of the paper I are - General Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Ability, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation.

Paper II will consist of 120 questions and all the questions will be asked related to your subject in which you have applied for means if you are applying for mechanical stream then all the questions will be asked based on your mechanical subject.

If you qualify both of these papers then a merit list will be prepared by the board and you will be ranked as per your performance in both Paper I and II so you have to study hard and qualify the examination for your final selection.

If possible join any good coaching center and buy some good books, start giving at least 3 hours a day for study and 2 hours for practice to get selected.

For more details keep visiting at the official website of FCI and also read official notice of this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?