6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a B.Tech graduate?

I am a B.Tech graduate. I want to apply for Sub-Inspector post in Delhi Police. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a B.Tech graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BCom graduate?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Andhra Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate? -- [New]
  5. Way to become DSP/Sub Inspector after studying 12th standard?
  6. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Sub-Inspector post of UP Police recruitment for a Diploma holder?
  8. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  9. What is the eligible percentage in SI posting?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment with 47.4% in Graduation?
  11. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to become a 3 star Police Officer after 12th standard?
  14. How to become a sub inspector in Delhi Police?
  15. How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  16. Procedure to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  17. Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  18. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2018, 08:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a B.Tech graduate?

The eligibility criteria for Delhi Police Sub Inspector is:

1. You should have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You must have a valid driving license.

3. The age limit is 20-25 years. Reserved category candidates are also eligible for upper age relaxation.

If you have a valid license then you can apply for exam after bachelor's degree in technology.
29th March 2018, 01:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment being a B.Tech graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CPO examination conducted by SSC. The candidates after qualifying in examination are eligible for recruitment as SI in Delhi Police.

The application form for the examination is available now. The required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 20-25 years. Candidates also have to qualify for physical test for final selection. For detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
29th March 2018, 07:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Technology graduates are eligible for Delhi Police Sub Inspector examination. The requirements for this competitive exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a UGC recognized university.

Age criteria: 20-25 years. The upper age limit for OBC candidates is 28 years and for SC/ST candidates is 30 years.

You should have a valid driving license for Delhi Police Sub Inspector.
30th March 2018, 04:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Sub Inspector is a good post in Indian Police System. The eligibility criteria for post of SI in Delhi Police:

>>Candidate should have bachelor's degree in any stream. Driving licence is necessary to apply for Delhi SI.

>>The age criteria is 20-25 years.

OBC and SC/ST candidates get three years and five years upper age relaxation respectively.
30th March 2018, 04:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in any stream are eligible to appear for CPO examination conducted by SSC for recruitment as Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed or appearing for final year examination.

The age limit is 20-25 years.

So, you have to appear for examination and qualify in the written stags conducted in two stages and physical test before final selection.

The application form for the examination is available now at www.ssc.nic.in.
30th March 2018, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply in Delhi Police for Sub Inspector position, you should have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You must be an Indian citizen with a height of 170 cms and for women it is 157 cms. Your age should be in between 20 to 25 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. As you are a B.Tech graduate, so you are eligible to apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?