22nd January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job with 14 years of teaching experience and 42 years old?

I am 42ys old n have 14 yrs of teaching experience can I apply for government job. What are the criteria if this is possible? or any other government job with B.Sc B.Ed qualification? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?
  2. Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  4. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  5. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  6. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic
  7. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  8. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  9. How shall I apply for D.Ed being 41 years old with 8 years teaching experience?
  10. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?
  14. Government jobs for a B.Sc B.Ed with year experience in teaching
  15. What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?
  16. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  17. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
26th January 2018, 09:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job with 14 years of teaching experience and 42 years old?

If you have experience in teaching sector along with B.Ed degree then according to me you should make your career in teaching sector.
You are eligible to apply for government teacher job and in this there is no upper age limit criteria required.
You can apply for TET, CTET, ETET, BTET and many more.
27th January 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job with 14 years of teaching experience and 42 years old?

Most of the government jobs have any upper age limit till 35 years. Hence, it will be difficult for you to get a government job at 42, because there aren't many options.

You can only look for private sector teaching jobs based on your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?