24th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Haryana SSC Commando Wings recruitment being a 12th PCM candidate? How many vacancies are available for Commando Wings?

Hi Friends,
I came to know that Haryana SSC is published a notification for Commando Wings. I am 12th passout but from PCM stream. So, can I apply for Commando Wings? How many vacancies are available?

25th May 2016, 09:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Haryana SSC Commando Wings recruitment being a 12th PCM candidate? How many vacancies are available for Commando Wings?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Commando Wings Recruitment being a 12th Class candidate. Yes, Haryana SSC has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Constable in Commando Wing. Here is the basic eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana SSC Commando Wings recruitment.

>> Educational Qualification Required:

* Candidates must have passed "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university to be eligible.

* As you are 12th pass out candidate, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Age Criteria Required:

* Minimum Age - 18 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - 21 years (Age relaxation applicable as per the government rules)

Total Number of Vacancies in Haryana SSC Commando Wing Recruitment:

Total Vacancies - 369 vacancies
> General Category - 107 vacancies
> BCA Category - 57 vacancies
> SC Category - 74 vacancies
> BCB Category - 33 vacancies
> ESM Gen - 29 vacancies
> EBPG - 41 vacancies
> ESM BCA - 8 vacancies
> ESM SC - 8 vacancies
> ESM BCB - 8 vacancies
25th May 2016, 11:05 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in Haryana SSC Commando Wings recruitment being a 12th PCM candidate? How many vacancies are available for Commando Wings?

HSSC has released the notification for the post of Commando Wings. You are interested to apply for this post. You have passed 12th standard from PCM stream. Following are the eligibility criteria for this post:

Educational qualification: student must pass 12th standard from a recognized board or university. The students also have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Level. So if you study Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric level then you will be definitely eligible for this post.

No of post: 369

Age Limit: 18 to 21 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of physical screening test, knowledge test, and physical measurement test followed by interview cum personality test.

>>You will be surprised to know that the online application for this post has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 21st June 2016.

If you still have any doubt regarding the educational qualification, physical fitness criteria etc then you can go through the full detailed notification for this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hssc commando wings.pdf(5.94 MB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?