11th May 2011, 06:44 PM
savitakhaneja

Can I do computer science engineering after clearing SCRA entrance exam?

I wnt to do computer science engineering ....is there any option after clearing this exam ( enterance exam ) of scra

14th May 2011, 07:37 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do computer science engineering after clearing SCRA entrance exam?

Dear Friend

SCRA examination is conducted for Special Class Railway Apprentice recruitment.

The selected candidates pursue undergraduate program(B.Tech.) in Mechanical

Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.

If you wish to pursue B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering you should not

go for SCRA, otherwise you will have to pursue B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.

I would suggest you to go for Mechanical Engineering through SCRA because once

you complete the course you will be a first class officer and its you will have name

and fame both.
7th October 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do computer science engineering after clearing SCRA entrance exam?

can i do M.Tech from IITs or MBA from IIMs after qualifing SCRA and completing B.Tech from IRIMEE ,jamalpur,Bihar
7th October 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.Tech from IITs or MBA from IIMs after qualifing SCRA and completing B.Tech from IRIMEE ,jamalpur,Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?