4th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for IAS coaching classes?

Sir, I am Sonu. I want to be an IAS but I have no much money for take classes I want to take students education loan and attend IAS coaching classes. Please give me process of education loan for IAS exams. My email id [email protected]

4th June 2017, 07:18 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get education loan for IAS coaching classes?

No, you can't get education loan for IAS coaching. Education loan is provided for academic courses only. So you can't get education loan for paying IAS coaching fees. Thanks
4th June 2017, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get an education loan for taking IAS coaching classes. Education loans are offered by banks only to candidates who are interested to pursue regular Diploma/ Bachelor's/ Master's degree courses offered by recognised educational institutions. Since, IAS coaching is not a course, you can't get an education loan for taking IAS coaching classes.
5th June 2017, 12:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take an education loan to meet your IAS coaching expenses from banks, but not all the banks will provide loans to meet the expenses of coaching. You can apply in central bank of India, corporation bank, State bank of India.
The maximum of Rs. 2,00,000 will be provided by the bank and the borrower has to return it within 2-3 years with monthly EMI.
Either you can apply online or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can meet the branch manager and can fill up the application form under his guidance.
You need to submit your ID proof, Address proof, Coaching admission proof, Coaching fee receipt, educational documents, passport size photographs, affidavit if required by the bank.
14th June 2017, 06:30 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Can I get education loan for IAS coaching classes?

Hai friend,
The decision which you are made to prepare civil services examination is good but you can't get get or apply loan for studying this exam only you should start preparing the exams after your graduation degree from a recognised institution
7th December 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please help me for the upsc civil preparation loan providing sir my family is middle class people. I am completely graduation please help me for the upsc ias loan providing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?