4th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for age relaxation, if belong to OBC category?

Hello Sir, my name is Aditya ,OBC and my date of birth is 28th march 1988 and my age as of now is 28 years and 11 months. Am I eligible for OBC relaxation of 3years?
Can I get education loan for IAS coaching classes?

4th June 2017, 07:15 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation, if belong to OBC category?

Yes, OBC candidates gets age relaxation of 3 years for IAS exam. Candidates who have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam. Age limit for this exam is in between 21 to 30 years. There is 3 years of relaxation available for OBC candidates and 5 years of age relaxation available for SC/ST candidates. Thanks
4th June 2017, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for age relaxation of 3 years to apply for any government jobs. For example, if the age limit to appear in Civil Services examination is 21 to 32 years, you are eligible for age relaxation of 3 years, that means, you can appear in Civil Services examination even if you are 35 years old. No, the education loans will not be offered for IAS coaching classes.
5th June 2017, 12:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, as per government norms the OBC candidates are eligible for the relaxation of age for 3 years.
Yes, you can get education loan for UPSC coaching from private as well as public banks, lenders, financial institutions.
5th June 2017, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my name is Aditya ,OBC and my date of birth is 28th march 1988 and my age as of now is 28 years and 11 months. Am I eligible for OBC relaxation of 3years?
Can I get education loan for IAS coaching classes?
Yes, you are eligible for age relaxation.

For IAS exam, your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

No, you can't get education loan for IAS coaching classes. Education loan is provided for study only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?