1st May 2015, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job through UPTU entrance exam?

Tell me that can i get the government colleges through the uptu entrance exam for the 12th pass students with 50% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges through uptu entrance exam
  2. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  3. Possibilities of getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 2462(SC) rank?
  4. How much rank is required in UPTU entrance to obtain a government college admission
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 172 marks in UPTU entrance exam
  6. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  7. Can I get government college in UPTU after scoring 1238(General) and 376(Girls) rank?
  8. Government college after scoring 3038(SC) rank in UPTU entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  10. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibilities for getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 3481(General), 886(OBC), 1084(GL) and 205(GLBC) rank in UPTU entrance in MBA? Top 10 private colleges for MBA through UPTU?
  12. Any government college which is allotted for me after scoring 492 in general and 177 in OBC category in MCA UPTU entrance exam?
  13. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges?
  14. Domicile eligibility for UPTU-SEE?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  17. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  18. Admission in government college with 1610(GN) rank and 315(GL) in UPTU MCA entrance exam?
5th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job through UPTU entrance exam?

No dear actually UPTU ( Uttar Pradesh Technical University ) is the entrance examination for courses which are listed below.

* B.Tech

* B.Arch

* B.Pharm

* B.FAD

* M.C.A

* BHMCT

* BFA

With this score you are eligible to apply for the above courses. But for Government jobs you need to consider the different competitive exams according to the type of Job position.

And for Government jobs, with graduation as educational qualification you have ample of opportunities for government jobs.

The list of government jobs available for Graduation students

--> Banking

--> Defense

--> Postal Department

--> Indian Railways

--> Staff Selection Commission etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?