27th July 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job of Air Hostess in Indian Airways being a 12th (Biology) student?

Hello sir, I am Saloni Jaiswal and I have passe 12th from UP Board with Biology and got 58% marks. My highest is 5 fit & 5 inch and weight is 73 kilo gram. Can I join Indian Airlines as a Air hostess?

28th July 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job of Air Hostess in Indian Airways being a 12th (Biology) student?

You need some special training before applying for any air hostess job in any airlines. Most of the airlines don't prefer untrained candidates because this field requires professionals who are ready.

You have to join any good academy to gain some skills related to this field. Communication skills and pleasing personality is the main requirement in this field.
29th July 2016, 12:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job of Air Hostess in Indian Airways being a 12th (Biology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Saloni Jaiswal and I have passe 12th from UP Board with Biology and got 58% marks. My highest is 5 fit & 5 inch and weight is 73 kilo gram. Can I join Indian Airlines as a Air hostess?

Yes, you can get the job of Air Hostess in India being a 12th pass student. The candidate should be below 25 years of age with a minimum height of 157 cm. The weight should be in proportion to height. The candidate must be unmarried and should hold an Indian Passport. The candidate should be with normal eyesight and should be able to swim. Fluency in English, Hindi is a must, those who knows any other foreign language will be preferred. You can join and study a Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management, to get an Air Hostess job.
30th July 2016, 01:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join as an Air Hostess in Indian Airways provided you should clear the interview round. Basically there is no such examination conducted for the post, you will only have to appear for an interview session and then after clearing it, you might be very much eligible for the post mentioned above.
2nd July 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am tanishka choudhary I am biology student can I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?