27th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get on the job training to become an Air Hostess

Sir/Mam, I request your kind attention towards my queries. I am 17 years old and 5'5 tall. My result for 12th standard arrives in may. I have a pleasing personality and good communication skills (English/Hindi). A student of French language as well. Can I apply for air hostess jobs without any diploma in the same field? As, as per my knowledge, every airline has its own way of grooming. Are on the job trainings available?

Related Questions:

28th April 2017, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get on the job training to become an Air Hostess

To join air hostess training one must have passed 12th in any discipline from a recognised board and should be below 25 years of age. The girl should be unmarried and minimum height required is 157 centimetres. Normal eyesight of 6 by 6 and corrected vision in each eye is required.

You can apply to the air hostess training institute when you will able to qualify the aptitude test and an interview that is conducted by the respective Institute.
Air hostess Institute you can join:

Air hostess Academy

Flying Cats

AIDA

You will get a job starting around 15000 in domestic airlines and around 20 mm in international airlines.

28th April 2017, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get on the job training to become an Air Hostess

For Air Hostess kind of jobs, graduation is not required most of the times. You can apply for such jobs through various job portals, if you are confident enough to crack the interview.

If the recruiting agency thinks, that you have the the skills ready for such job, then you will be given some training before making you an Air Hostess full time. Hence, get your CV and apply through various top job portals. Also, be prepared for the interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?