16th November 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Graduation necessary to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I am a student of standard 11th. I want to become an Air Hostess but after my 12th so, is graduation necessary for becoming an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th November 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Graduation necessary to become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a student of standard 11th. I want to become an Air Hostess but after my 12th so, is graduation necessary for becoming an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, 12th standard candidates are eligible for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university to apply for Air Hostess course. Your age should be below 25 years. The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

18th November 2016, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Graduation isn't necessary to become an air hostess. All you need is good communication skills with class 12th minimum qualification and attractive personality. These are the minimum requirement for such jobs. If you have skills in foreign languages, then it will be added advantage to you over others.

Also, there are some institutes which give air hostess training to candidates. Even some airlines have on the job training for deserving candidates.

18th November 2016, 05:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, graduation is not necessary to become an Air Hostess. The candidates with 10+2 qualification from a recognized board or university can apply for Air Hostess job in various Air Lines. The candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years. They should be at least 155 cm in height and weight should be in proportion to height. They should speak fluently in Hindi and English. Candidates should have a valid passport. The candidate’s appearance should be clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. They should not have any visible tattoos.

18th November 2016, 06:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to become Air Hostess can be enumerated as following :-

Candidate must have passed 12th, graduate, postgraduate course.

Age limit is 17 years to 25 years.

Eyesight should be 6/6 and that too without glasses.

Height must be between 157 - 175 Centimetres

Weight should be proportional to height

knowledge of English

Graduate degree holder

Unmarried

knowledge of some foreign language.

10th April 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th. Am I eligible for an air hostess? Do the training institutes guaranteed placement?

31st May 2017, 12:14 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

Air Hostess r the most attractive personalities .

They have to come in contact with all class of people .

They should have good communication skills .

Graduation is the most important requirements for the post of air hostess .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?