29th October 2016, 12:02 AM

Can I get job in a good Government company after completing B.Tech with six months of training?

Respected Sir, I am Deva Thakur and I am pursuing B.Tech 7th semester. I want to go for 6 months of training so I want to know Can I get job in a good Government company after completing B.Tech with six months of training? Please suggest.

31st October 2016, 09:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in a good Government company after completing B.Tech with six months of training?

In order to get government job in any organization, you will have to appear for entrance examination and crack that examination then only you will be able to get government job. In final year of bachelor's degree in engineering, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get job in Public Sector Undertaking.

PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc first shortlists candidates on basis of GATE scorecard and then take interview for final selection of candidates. You can apply for Indian Engineering Services examination for best jobs in engineering sector in different services like Indian Railways, Military services etc.

Training is not enough to get job in government companies, you will have to clear entrance exam and interview for final selection.
31st October 2016, 12:44 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in a good Government company after completing B.Tech with six months of training?

Yes, you can get a job in a government company for that must complete your graduation with good marks & prepare yourself for the different entrance exams. To get the job in the government sector is not so easy you need to go through entrance exam & interview. If you get the training that would be additional benefit.
31st October 2016, 03:56 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Government sector provides numerous job opportunities for B.tech engineers, for that you have to crack various recruitment examination conducted by the UPSC or State PSCs for different jobs.

Following are suitable companies for you::::::::::::::>

->>Indian Railway under Signal Section

->>BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)

->>ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)

->>DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization)

->>ECIL (Electronic Cooperation of India Limited)

->>AAI (Airport Authority of India)

->>SAIL (Steel Authority of India)

->>RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)

->>UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

->>CDS (Combined Defense Service).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?