25th January 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience?

Dear Sir/Madam, Am suresh am completed B.TECH IT passed out. Now working in SAP ABAP developer for one year training in TVS MOTOR company ...now already 4 months gone...but am not interested in coding.so am trying to do SAP BASIS (database administrator) after 6months can i get job in outside software company for 6months experience ....so plz give me idea what to do? without coding which job is there with good package in software company...! pls am in very confused about my career...getting afraid about future ..

thanks & regards,
Suresh.P

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?
  2. Can I get job in USA If completed PGDM in Finance and having 1 year & 10 months work experience as a Software Developer?
  3. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?
  5. List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of software engineering job? How much salary is expected?
  7. Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?
  8. Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience
  9. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  10. What is the duration of SAP technical course? What is it's scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for bank job after completion of M.Com and with 9 months work experience?
  12. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  13. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  14. How can I search for job in 5 months being a Mechanical engineer?
  15. How can I get job in Infosys with 6 years of LDC experience in DAV Public School and 8 months of experience in BPO Voice Process?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
  17. Scope of Medical Billing and Coding in India
  18. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
27th January 2017, 03:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience?

Yes, it is possible for you to get job in Software field without having experience in software field. But having the knowledge of Coding of core subjects would be an added advantage. There are certain skills that are required in order to get job in Software sector. Some of the top skills that included are, C, C++, Oracle, Java, PHP, Linux, Unix, Data Structures and DBMS besides having good communication skills and good English language skills. Yes, you may find job opportunities related to SAP even if you try outside the campus i.e., through job portals based on the skills that you have. You are requested to register yourself with the top most job portals in order to find suitable jobs for you.
27th January 2017, 04:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, Am suresh am completed B.TECH IT passed out. Now working in SAP ABAP developer for one year training in TVS MOTOR company ...now already 4 months gone...but am not interested in coding.so am trying to do SAP BASIS (database administrator) after 6months can i get job in outside software company for 6months experience ....so plz give me idea what to do? without coding which job is there with good package in software company...! pls am in very confused about my career...getting afraid about future ..

thanks & regards,
Suresh.P
There are some jobs in the software field which doesn’t need coding techniques. There are postings like a business analyst, sales, and marketing, administration, human resources, recruitment etc. You can search the career website of the software companies and choose you a job which suits your profile and apply. If you are talented enough then you can get a job in the IT industry without coding also. You can also apply for small startups and mid-sized companies for a job, which suits you. Basically, coding skills are important to work in software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?