28th October 2016, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the number of reservation allotted to SC/ST category for education by Jharkhand Government?

Respected Sir, I want to know what is the number of reservation allotted to SC/ST category for education by Jharkhand Government? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much reservation is allotted for SC and ST in Jharkhand state?
  2. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  4. Is there any reservation in admission at any Government Engineering college for a domicile student of Odisha who is pursuing 12th in Jharkhand?
  5. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  6. Can I get reservation to do M.Pharmacy in college after 5333 rank in PGECET?
  7. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to claim reservation in JPSC if am ST candidates from Jharkhand?
  9. Will I get a computer science seat in government or self financing college in Kerala if I am under Hindu Ezhava Category?
  10. Can I get government college with 61 marks in general category in MPPET under girls reservation?
  11. How many seats are reserved in AIPMT for CBSE students?
  12. How to join Integrated Course in JNTU college?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for IAS preparation?
  14. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  15. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  16. Can I get am MBBS seat in Jharkhand with rank 2510(general category)?
  17. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  18. How to approach Jharkhand government to forgive the amount of loan due to retirement? -- [New]
31st October 2016, 02:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the number of reservation allotted to SC/ST category for education by Jharkhand Government?

Your question is not very clear as you have only asked reservation allotted to SC/ST category for education. What were you trying to ask? There are seats reversed for SC/ST category candidates for government jobs as well as in government colleges. I suggest you to ask us clear questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?