22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in teaching side, if working as a staff nurse in government sector?

Sir I completed B.Sc nursing and working as staffnurse in the government sector. Now I wish to change myself to teaching side. Is there any chances to change please provide information of it is possible how?

11th June 2017, 01:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in teaching side, if working as a staff nurse in government sector?

To become a teacher of the government school, colleges the candidate must have complete his/her graduation with a minimum of 50% in the concerned subject along with a degree of B. Ed from a recognized university or you can become the lecturer of the same department in which you are currently working if you have passed the JRF-NET examination or have done a PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?