25th August 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have scored only 43% marks in my graduation? How to improve it?

i have passed my graduation with 43%. Now I am
suffering from less percentage. In every
competitive or any exam need a higher
percentage. so i need to give improvement exam
in my graduation. So now What should I do ? I
already took up my college leaving certificate.
please sir kindly advise me..

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  2. Is there any possibility to improve my graduation marks to do Ph.D course?
  3. How can I improve my marks after scoring 47.7% marks in B.Com
  4. How can I improve my marks after scoring 47.7% marks in B.Com
  5. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  6. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  7. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  8. Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?
  9. Can I improve my marks in graduation?
  10. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  11. Which course can I do after completing my 12th standard
  12. How can i increase my graduation marks within an year without repeating it again in order to get eligible for entrance exams?
  13. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  14. Whether should I do graduation degree of one year or of three years?
  15. Infosys campus recruitment with 67% in B.Tech, 61.3% and 61.6 % in 12th and 10th standard respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  17. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  18. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
26th August 2015, 03:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have scored only 43% marks in my graduation? How to improve it?

If you are facing difficulty due to less percentage of marks in bachelor's degree then there is no way to improve percentage of marks in bachelor's degree as there is no such improvement exams at bachelor's degree level. There is only scrutiny of papers in which you have got less marks.

There are so many exams for which you can apply with 43% marks in bachelor's degree like:

1. Civil Services examination.

2. Banking exams like IBPS exams.

3. SSC CGL exams etc.
26th August 2015, 04:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I have scored only 43% marks in my graduation? How to improve it?

There is no other way of improving the percentage than to leave this degree and apply for some or the other degrees.

There are a number of degrees available in Regular as well as distance learning mode of education.

So, you can apply for one and can pursue it with a good percentage and then apply for the jobs on the basis of that graduation degree.
27th August 2015, 01:14 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You, cannot take improvement exam after completion of graduation.

Apart from engineering the arts and commerce degree courses there one can give improvement exam in one or more subjects to gain more percentage.

But one does not take improvement exam after leaving from the college.

To get a job learn any technical course and get skill in that filed, then the percentage will does not matters.

But when come to government jobs, the percentage criteria really matters most.
14th September 2015, 10:35 PM
DSP@1

No, there is no such provision to increase percentage you cored in your graduation.

Actually in graduation percentage is calculated by calculating all the semesters total you have scored and Total marks of all the semesters.

As there will be many semesters in graduation it will be very difficult to any university/college to arrange improvements to all these subjects.So once you clear the graduation it's not possible to improve them.

If you really want to increase your marks in your graduation then you have to do your graduation once again from beginning.

You can choose other alternatives like searching jobs which are considering upto your percentage.Otherwise you can go for Post-Graduation course there you try to improve your marks.
13th February 2021, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have graduated with 47% mark in graduation from du sol but i want to improve my mark. can i give exam again my some subject in which i have got low marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?