25th June 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i join CID being a BBA qualified 35 years old physically handicapped female?

Can i join CID being a BBA qualified 35 years old physically handicapped female?

25th June 2015, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join CID being a BBA qualified 35 years old physically handicapped female?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per your age criteria, you are not eligible for CID entrance exam.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 year

Pattern for SSC CGL exam :-

25th June 2015, 09:14 PM
mwh

Default Re: Can i join CID being a BBA qualified 35 years old physically handicapped female?

CID(criminal investigation department)
An exam is conducted by SSC and candidates are selected on the basis of CGL exam.
Eligibility criteria:
candidate should be citizen of india.
Graduation in any displine from recognised college.
No percentage bar you got in graduation.
Candidate should be physically fit.
Age:between 20 to 27 years for general. And relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection process:
written exam
physical test
personal interview
As you are not physically fit and you crossed age limit.so, you are not eligible for this job.
25th June 2015, 10:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join CID after completion of your BBA course being a 35 years old physically handicapped female candidate. The minimum age to join CID is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates is applicable as per government rules to join in CID. Since, you are 35 years being a Physically handicapped female candidate, you can join in CID after completion of your BBA course.
26th June 2015, 12:25 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah being a BBA qualified candidate you are eligible for applying for CID post regarding the educational qualification needed. The educational qualification states that candidate applying for the CID post should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university. There are other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied.

But when regarding the age limit needed for applying for CID post you are ineligible. The reason is that you have exceeded the needed age limit for the exam. The maximum age limit with relaxation is 20-32 years which is for SC/ST candidates. But you have even exceeded that limit which makes you ineligible for applying for CID post.
26th June 2015, 12:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To become CID officer one has to cross all the stages of selection process.

* Written exam conducted by UPSC.

* Personal Interview.

* Physical fitness.

The cases which are unable to solve by police department are given to Crime Investigation Department (CID).

For this, the candidate need to fulfill the eligibility criteria :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should range be 21-30 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates is applicable.

* Candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* Height - 152 cms.

* The weight of the candidate should be proportionate to the height and age.

* Visual standard - 6/6 right eye, 6/12 left eye, 6/9 both eyes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?