19th November 2016, 11:58 AM

In which entrance exam do I have to apply for Patent officer and Pollution officer? Can I apply for all Government Banks exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc Biology and B.Ed I have also completed my M.Sc Biotechnology from Rajasthan University. I want to become a Government gazetted officer now like Patent officer, Pollution officer so which exams I need to appear for that and I have also done RSCIT Computer course so am I eligible to apply for all Bank exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th June 2017, 02:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam do I have to apply for Patent officer and Pollution officer? Can I apply for all Government Banks exam?

To become an officer you must have to write and pass the SSC or UPSC examinations which is conducted by the government of India. The age of the candidate must be in between 21 to 30 years and there is also an upper age relaxation is available for the reserved candidates 03 years for OBC and PH candidates, 05 years for SC/ST candidates. The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from the recognized university and for the bank exam upper mentioned eligibility and criteria will follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?