15th June 2018, 03:50 PM
iswarya .a

Can I join Indian Navy with a B.Sc in Mathematics degree? What will be the procedure?

I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics. Can I join Indian Navy now? How much percentage should be there in final year of B.Sc to join Indian Navy? When selections are conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Sc for a girl?
  4. How selection of Diploma students are made in Indian Navy?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  7. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  9. Can I join Indian Navy after passing BSc IT degree?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy after B.Com mathematics graduation?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th student?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy having Indian COC and B.Sc degree in Nautical Science?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Navy as an Executive Officer after completing B.Tech(Plastic Technology)?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Navy after completion of graduation with economics honours?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy?
  17. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  18. How should i join Indian Navy after finishing B.Com degree?
19th June 2018, 09:28 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy with a B.Sc in Mathematics degree? What will be the procedure?

Yes, you can join Indian Navy after completion of your graduation in B.Sc. Mathematics course. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in UPSC CDS examination. Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC CDS examination is mentioned below :-

--> You should be an Indian National.

--> You should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related discipline with Physics and Mathematics subjects at 12th standard level.

--> You should be in the age range of 19 to 24 years.

--> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

--> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
21st June 2018, 10:54 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy with a B.Sc in Mathematics degree? What will be the procedure?

To join the Indian Navy candidate must have completed 10th+12th, B.Sc, B.E (Physics or Math), Bachelors, Masters Degree or Diploma with at least 55% of aggregate marks, good academic records from any of the board / university / college / institute.
Age Limit
Minimum Age: 16 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
You can only apply for this recruitment only if you are an Unmarried Male Indian.
Your selection in this recruitment process will be based on the order of merit of performance in all the stages – Written Exam, Qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Written Exam Pattern – Stage 1
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
The question paper will comprise of four sections
Sections Time Language
English 1 Hour English
& Hindi
Science
Mathematics
General
Knowledge
B. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Stage 2
The PFT will test your proficiency in sports, swimming and other extracurricular activities. PFT will consist of the following tasks:

1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes
20 Squat Ups
10 Push-ups
C. Medical Examinations
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards.

Minimum height – 157 cms.
Weight and Chest should be proportionate and minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
Visual standards will also be checked.
9th June 2022, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can this procedure of joining navy qfter bsc(maths hons) only for unmarried male candidates, not girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?