31st December 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

A candidate basically from Karnataka seek SC reservation in Maharashtra after living for 15 years?

Respected Sir, can a scheduled caste (SC) student domiciled in Maharashtra for last 15 years having all the relevant documents and who is basically from Karnataka state after clearing MPSC exam can seek and claim reservation benefit? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  2. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  4. Can I apply as OBC category in Maharashtra, if my caste is in OBC list in Karnataka state?
  5. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  6. Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?
  7. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  8. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I am from Karnataka but I studied in Andhra Pradesh
  9. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  10. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  11. Scholarships available for girl OBC candidate who has secured 96% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  12. Is there any reservation for Ex Servicemen Children in Maharashtra Government Medical College?
  13. Eligibility for KCET 2016 as an OCI card holder?
  14. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  15. Is it possible to get state reservation quota in PMT if a candidate completed 10th from other state?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  17. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  18. Which are the best companies for Aeronautical?
14th January 2017, 12:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A candidate basically from Karnataka seek SC reservation in Maharashtra after living for 15 years?

You should be a voter of that state to get the domicile certificate. If you are not a voter of that state, then it will be difficult to get reservation for that state government jobs.

Hence, make sure you are a permanent resident as well as voter of the given state before claiming reservation. Also, you need necessary caste certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?