6th March 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

When the result of CDS-II written test will be published? Will I be called for an interview if qualify in this written test?

Hello, I had given CDS-II written exam of UPSC in 2018. I want to know when the result publish for this written exam? And Will I be called for this interview if pass in CDS-II written test?

10th April 2018, 10:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of CDS-II written test will be published? Will I be called for an interview if qualify in this written test?

The full form of CDS is Combined Defence Services. CDS examination is conducted twice every year by Union Public Service Commission.

The notification for UPSC CDS II 2018 is yet to be released. Recently, UPSC CDS I examination was declared. You can check the result at its official website.
11th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the result of CDS-II written test will be published? Will I be called for an interview if qualify in this written test?

UPSC has not conducted Combined Defence Services exam II in 2018 then how you can give this exam. You must have appeared for CDS I exam.

The result of CDS I, 2018 is available.

You can search your roll number in this document, CDS I result .
11th April 2018, 05:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CDS II is not conducted yet. The examination will be conducted in November.

But CDS I is over and was conducted in February. The written stage examination is also declared.

Candidates after qualifying in written stage will have to qualify for SSB stage for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th April 2018, 11:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CDS is conducted by UPSC. CDS II 2018 examination is not conducted yet. So, it is not possible to give you the date of the result.

Candidates who qualifies in written stage are eligible for SSB stage.

The result of CDS I was declared on 27th March 2018. For detail information about CDS examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?