2nd November 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy being a female B.Com candidate? When the Women Entry will be started?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a student of B.Com department and I want to join Indian Navy. Can I join Indian Navy? What should I suppose to do for that and when the Women Entry will start?

24th November 2015, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy being a female B.Com candidate? When the Women Entry will be started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a student of B.Com department and I want to join Indian Navy. Can I join Indian Navy? What should I suppose to do for that and when the Women Entry will start?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Navy. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Navy wing. However, you can join in Indian Officer Training wing through CDS exam.
12th April 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy being a female B.Com candidate? When the Women Entry will be started?

I am appearing for my 12th board exams and I wish to join Indian Navy after completing my graduation and clearing CDSE..
I want to know that will i be allowed to join the same if I opt BSc. Nautical Science for graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?