8th November 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in MTNL Junior Account Trainee exam for B.Com graduation who has 2 months of work experience?

Hello
I am a b.com graduate.
But I have 2 months experience of CA Firm Work.
Am I still eligible for this junior account trainee MTNL exam?
Please enlighten me about this !

19th December 2014, 11:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MTNL Junior Account Trainee exam for B.Com graduation who has 2 months of work experience?

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise generally recruit the candiadet for (Telecom, Marketing) Management Trainee Posts.

Eligibility:

Senior Management Trainees (Telecom):
-You must have done atleast Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or Technology or equivalent from a recognized institute or university.
- You must have completed their degree in the disciplines of either Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology.
- You should have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

Senior Management Trainees (Marketing):

You must have completed degree in the disciplines of either Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology.

The degree should have been done in the disciplines of either Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology.

Must secure minimum 60% marks in aggregate is required to be secured

Selection Process:
Selection is purely based on the merit in Written Test & Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?