2nd June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information regarding RTO examination for a Diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering?

I have completed my DIploma in Mechanical Engineering and further want to opt for RTO examination. Therefore can anyone please provide me the details information regarding the examination.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  2. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  5. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  6. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?
  9. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  13. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
3rd June 2016, 01:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information regarding RTO examination for a Diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in RTO Examination:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in RTO Examination being a diploma holder in mechanical engineering. Here are the basic details of this RTO Recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Automobile" Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years.

>> The application fee for this RTO Inspector recruitment is "Rs.200/-". The must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft.
2nd September 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information regarding RTO examination for a Diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering?

What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
21st November 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am complte ITI MMV and diploma mechanical engineer. Can we important,mpsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?