23rd January 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Training for nterview, group discussion, mental and psychological tests of Class I gazetted officer?

I am selected as departmental candidate for Class I gazetted officer in Coast guard service. I wanted to get training for interview, group discussion, mental and psychological tests etc?which are the institute at trivandrum offers the all training?

15th March 2023, 06:27 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Training for nterview, group discussion, mental and psychological tests of Class I gazetted officer?

Congratulations on being selected as a departmental candidate for Class I gazetted officer in the Coast Guard service! In order to prepare for the interview, group discussion, mental and psychological tests, you can consider the following options:

Coaching Institutes: There are several coaching institutes that offer training programs specifically for government job interviews, group discussions, and psychological tests. Some popular coaching institutes in Trivandrum are TIME (Triumphant Institute of Management Education), IMS (Institute of Management Studies), and Career Launcher.

Online resources: There are many online resources available to help you prepare for the interview, group discussion, and psychological tests. You can search for mock tests and sample questions on various websites, such as Examrace, Jagran Josh, and Study Material for All.

Self-study: You can also prepare for the interview, group discussion, and psychological tests by yourself. Start by researching the job requirements and the Coast Guard service. Practice speaking and communication skills, and work on improving your body language. You can also take online courses to develop your mental and psychological skills.

It's recommended to go through multiple resources and attend some coaching sessions to get the best results. You can also reach out to your seniors or colleagues who have gone through a similar selection process to gain insights and tips.

Good luck with your preparations and future career in the Coast Guard service!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?