4th November 2015, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CDS exam for a candidate with less than 60% aggregate in B.E.?

Sir,
I want to appear for CDS exam but my aggregate percentage is less than 60% in B.E. My last year score is 62% which will shown on my degree certificate. I just want to ask in this case am I eligible for CDS exam or not?

14th November 2015, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CDS exam for a candidate with less than 60% aggregate in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to appear for CDS exam but my aggregate percentage is less than 60% in B.E. My last year score is 62% which will shown on my degree certificate. I just want to ask in this case am I eligible for CDS exam or not?
CDS exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:

For Indian Military Academy:- 19 to 24 years

For Officer's Training Academy:- 19 to 25 years

For Naval Academy:- 19 to 22 years

For Air Force Academy:- 19 to 23 years
14th November 2015, 12:57 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CDS exam for a candidate with less than 60% aggregate in B.E.?

Yes,you are eligible for CDS examination.There is no marks criteria for CDS. But you have to complete your graduation without any backlogs.
Age limits:
Indian military academy-19 to 24 years
Naval academy-19 to 22 years
air force academy-19 to 23 years
officers training academy-19 to 25 years
candidate should be citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or bhutan ot a tibetan refugee.
candidate should be unmarried
physically fit as per the physical standards for admission to CDS.
selection process:
written exam
interview
medical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?