2nd November 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SAIL MT exam for a candidate who has secured 62% aggregate in B.E.?

hello
i have 67.72 % in aggregate in BE it is mentioned
in my marksheet but in sail they asked 65% as average of all semester.
but my average marks is 62% .
am i eligible for sail MT exam?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SAIL MT exam if secured 62% average in B.E.
  2. Eligible for BANK PO exam after B.Tech with 60% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?
  4. Can I get a software job in MNC after scoring 51% in 10th, 60.4% in 12th, 64% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  6. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  7. How much percentage to score in B.Tech to be eligible for SAIL?
  8. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria of JAM?
  9. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  10. List of PSUs recruiting M.Tech in Biotechnology holder?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for PSU sector exams like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL?
  13. Upper limit for age for Gazetted probationers in Karnataka and age 43, belonging to SC category?
  14. Am I eligible for SAIL Entrance Exam being a candidate with Industrial & Production background?
  15. Am I eligible for Entrance Exam of Infosys and Tech Mahindra being a candidate having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 74% in CSE?
  16. Career in Air Force after passing B.Tech final year IT?
  17. Am I eligible for UP TET Exam being a candidate having secured 44.1% in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk job? I am a student of computer science and engineering with aggregate of 67%
4th December 2014, 06:50 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligible to appear in SAIL MT exam for a candidate who has secured 62% aggregate in B.E.?

The requirement of 65% in SAIL is one of the necessary condition , else you are not eligible for application. This 65% is the average of all semesters.

If you belong to SC/ST/PWD , then you will get relaxation of 5% . For general category it is 65 %.

There are some other PSU , which have 60% criteria , you can apply in those companies.

DRDO, DMRC , GAIL , BPCl, MTNL, HPCL all have 60% requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?