27th December 2011, 08:44 PM
Sahir8180

Am I eligible for SAIL Entrance Exam being a candidate with Industrial & Production background?

I am a student of IP(Industrial & Production) background. Am I eligible for SAIL entyrance Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top 5 core companies for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?
  3. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India?
  4. How much marks are required in PI(production and industrial) to get a seat in IIT Madras
  5. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  6. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  7. Am I eligible fo SAIL Exam being a candidate of going to complete Engineering next year?
  8. Eligibility to appear in SAIL MT exam for a candidate who has secured 62% aggregate in B.E.?
  9. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  10. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?
  11. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  12. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  13. Are industrial and production branch students eligible for BHEL exam? Best books for preparation of BHEL? Which are the core companies?
  14. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  15. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  16. Where can i do internship of 4-6 weeks being a 3rd year student of Industrial & Production Engineering? -- [New]
  17. GATE Production And Industrial Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible for PSU sector exams like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL?
1st February 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SAIL Entrance Exam being a candidate with Industrial & Production background?

am i eligible for this year sail exams being a candidate of pursuing BE 6th sem in electronics & telecommunication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?